P A Todd & Company Solicitors are a well-established local practice looking for an experienced and dynamic conveyancer to join our busy Conveyancing Department.
Our team is friendly and committed and we are looking for a team player. We have excellent, long-term relationships with our clients and local estate agents, giving you an opportunity to make your mark and progress your career.
The position is full time and the right candidate will have experience of both Residential and Commercial Conveyancing.
Applications are welcome from solicitors, Chartered Legal Executives, Licensed Conveyancers and experienced paralegals.
You will be expected to manage your own caseload, be able to demonstrate your experience in all aspects of a transaction, including leasehold, freehold, new build properties, remortgages and lease extension work and enjoy a challenging, fast moving professional environment.
- You will be a Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or an ILEX with at least 2 years’ PQE of Residential & Commercial Property or;
- A conveyancing paralegal with at least 5 years’ experience of Residential & Commercial Property
- You will have good experience of running your own Conveyancing caseload from start to finish with minimal supervision and be confident with IT packages
- You should have excellent communication skills and be able to deliver a professional service to our clients
- Starting salary negotiable based on the relevant conveyancing experience
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to Nazira Alimahomed firstname.lastname@example.org .
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Conveyancing Paralegal: 5 years (Required)
- PQE as a Solicitor: 2 years (Required)