P A Todd & Company Solicitors are a well-established local practice looking for an experienced and dynamic Paralegal to join our busy Conveyancing Department.
The position is full time, and you will be required to:
- Provide full support to your appointed Conveyancer to enable them to operate efficiently.
- Attend to clients and estate agents by telephone, email and in person.
- Prepare correspondence and documents using a case management system.
- Support colleagues and the wider team as required.
The successful candidate must have:: –
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive working attitude with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to manage their own workload.
- Be a strong team player.
- Previous experience of a minimum of 1 year working in a conveyancing department is essential.
Applications strictly via email enclosing a current CV and covering letter to Nazira Alimahomed at firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent